GET BACK ON THE ROAD WITH MG PHILIPPINES' LATEST PROMO
Jun 01, 2020
- MG Philippines’ latest sales promo gives everyone the chance to secure a brand-new, British-bred MG with zero-percent down payment offers or cash discounts on select MG models.
- MG Philippines launches the MG Online Garage Service, which allows clients to connect directly with accredited MG aftersales service professionals via video chat.
- MG dealerships nationwide have returned to business, following the national government’s announcement to lift specific quarantine restrictions per locale.
- All MG dealerships follow a host of safety, hygiene, and social distancing protocols for the safety of their clients and staff members.
The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI) — MG Philippines — MG Philippines enters the new normal with the “MG Back on the Road” sales promo, which offers competitive zero- or low down payment options, or a choice of generous cash discounts on select, brand-new, British-bred MG cars.
The “MG Back on the Road” promo’s timeliness is significant, in light of the national government lifting certain COVID-19 related quarantine sanctions. It addresses the subsequent clamor from would-be car owners for great deals on a safe, reliable, and stylish mode of transport while the threat of COVID-19 still remains, and while society adapts to new personal mobility requirements. The “MG Back on the Road” promo brings clients one step closer to owning a ride which they can subject to their own personal standards when it comes to vehicle sanitization, hygiene practices, and social distancing.
Below is a full list of MG models with their respective low down payment and cash discount offers for the “MG Back on the Road” promo:
Note: Cash discounts cannot be used in conjunction with the all-in, low down payment offers for the “MG Back on the Road” promo; only one or the other can be availed of, per unit, per purchase.
MG Online Garage Service Now Available
With the MG Online Garage Service, clients can now consult with accredited MG aftersales service professionals who can conduct remote vehicle diagnosis over video chat. This service allows MG Philippines’ aftersales professionals to make quick, informed opinions on vehicles, without requiring the client to physically go to a dealership.
The MG Online Garage is likewise a means for MG service professionals to assess whether or not a client is eligible for the MG Mobile Garage home service, where a certified MG technician will visit a client to do work on their vehicle right there in their garage. MG’s technicians are also trained to practice social distancing and practice safety and hygiene precautions even when making house calls and other such trips outside of dealerships.
To schedule a video consultation and vehicle diagnosis with the MG Online Garage Service, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, call the 24/7 MG hotline at (02) 5328-4664, or send us a message via the My MG App.
MG dealerships nationwide encourage all clients to call their preferred dealerships in advance or use the My MG mobile app to schedule appointments before making a visit, as this will ensure that the needs of each client are fulfilled while adhering to the global recommendation to practice safe social distancing and limiting the amount of people in dealerships at any given time.
Likewise, the following enhanced safety measures are progressively put in place at MG Philippine dealerships nationwide:
- Foot pad disinfectants at showroom main entrance and service workshop entrance
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available around the showroom floor and in the admin offices
- Body temperature scanning for all who enter the dealership premises
- Scheduled vehicle and parts delivery (with disinfection)
- Appointment-based service transactions
- Sanitized consultation area for clients
- Scheduled daily and weekly sanitization of all areas in dealership facility